Michael Thomas Badal is the Head of the Audio Department and Composer at Hi5 Studios. He used to be the showrunner for Battle Universe episodes. He is a Co-founder of Jigsaw Recordings.
Recording Artist Edit
- Michael Badal, Zya, Teddy C - "Deltree" - Best Dance Recording (2011)
- Leama & Moor - "Everything Matters (Michael Badal Remix)" - Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical (2011)
- Michael Badal feat. Shamina - "Find A Way" - Best Dance Recording (2012)
- Jes - "It's Too Late (Michael Badal Remix)" - Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical (2012)
- Susana - "Home (Michael Badal Remix)" - Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical (2013)
- Michael Badal - "Now That We're Human" - Best Electronic/Dance Album (2015)
- Michael Badal & Haliene - "Human Beings" - Best Dance Recording (2015)
- Michael Badal - "Now That We're Human" - Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical (2015)
- Michael Badal feat. Abigail Barlow - "Be My Escape (Sunburn Mix)" - Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical (2017)
Grammy Considerations Edit
- Debuted at Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas in June 2012
- Released on Sony Music, Universal Music, Ultra Records, Black Hole Recordings, Armada Music, Anjunabeats, Enhanced, and more.
- Remixed for Timbaland, Omarion, Bow Wow, Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Above & Beyond, Andy Moor, Nadia Ali, Jes, Myon & Shane 54, Susana, and more.
- Featured in Tap Tap Revenge 3 game
- Featured in Family Guy episode animatic
Performer (DJ) Edit
- Headlined in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego, Chicago, Scottsdale, New York City, Honolulu, and several locations overseas.
- Debuted at EDC Las Vegas in June 2012.
- He studied Bachelor of Fine Arts in Cinema & Television Arts at California State University, Northridge.
- He also studied Transfer Studies at College of the Canyons.
- He left the position of showrunner as being socially forced to leave after annoyance of his Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.
- His second full-length album is called "Seasons".